Sunday, January 16, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2

LittleBigPlanet 2 will give players the opportunity to design their own games within the already highly customizable world inhabited by Sackboy and an infinite number of possible creations.

Like the original, the experience is split into two parts: playing the story mode, and creating your own levels. This time, however, the creation mode towers over the campaign with an array of options to help make your gaming dreams a reality.

Honestly this is not the standard style of game that I'm into but the sheer potential of this game alone would blow your mind. I'll admit that I wasn't very impressed by the hard-to-master creation area of the game but I would say that after you get used to it anything (and I mean anything) can be created.

When testing the game I decided to invite my friends from b0r3d.co.cc over to play it with me and it was interesting, to say the least, how well the multi-player mode went down between us.


The original LittleBigPlanet was impressive, but LittleBigPlanet 2 cements Media Molecule’s position as masters of facilitating user-created content. By providing an abundance of tools and inspiration, along with the platform to share your creations, you could play LittleBigPlanet 2 every day and experience something different and amazing every time.

Verdict: Buy It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment